Flared sleeveless skater dress, printed with Botticelli's famous painting of The Birth of Venus, adorned with pretty flowers
Venus is the goddess of love, seduction, feminine beauty and civilization in Roman mythology. She is the equivalent of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. She was born from a drop of Ouranos' blood after he was emasculated by his son Cronos. Venus is born as a result of the fall in the sea of her father's genitals. This version of the myth of the birth of Venus is the most famous today. It agrees with the etymology of the name of its counterpart Aphrodite, which, according to Porphyry, means "that which comes out of the foam of the sea".
- Slightly cleavage skater dress
- Soft and comfortable material
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane
- Ecological fabric
- Smooth and elastic material
- Fabric that does not crease
- Flared skirt mid-thigh length
- Elastic waist
- Overlocked seams
- Hems of cleanliness
- Available in all sizes from XS to 3XL
- Large sizes available
- Machine washable at low temperature, do not iron.
- The leggings
- The t-shirt
- The crop-top
- The swimsuit
Please check the measurement chart before ordering your size.
|Bust (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝||48 ⅞|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞||48||51 ⅛|