Little black skinny dress printed red moon eclipse, comets, stars and fir trees
To make this dress we took the photo of the lunar eclipse ourselves! This gorgeous Moon of which Luc Decaunes said that she is 'confidante of the fountain and friend of tears and accomplice of the timid trees'. Totally unrelated but we love it. Our ecological qualitative fabric, surprisingly soft and comforting, is comparable to the radiant heat of a glowing hearth when you're returning from an observation night of flamboyant stars.
- Straight dress slightly low-cut
- Soft and comfortable material
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane
- Ecological fabric
- Smooth and elastic material
- Fabric that does not crease
- Straight tight skirt
- Elastic waist
- Overlocked seams
- Hems of cleanliness
- Available in all sizes from XS to XL
- Hand mounted
Machine washable at low temperature. Do not iron.
Please check the measurement chart before ordering your size.
Our model is wearing a size S and is 177 cm tall.
|Bust (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hip (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection