All over print polyester one-piece swimsuit with Boticelli's Birth of Venus reinterpretation, print "Flowerful Venus"
This artwork was inspired by Botticelli's painting which was inspired itself by the mythological story of Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty, desire, fertility, and victory. Like Aphrodite, her counterpart in the Greek mythology, Venus emerged from the foam of the sea like a mermaid.
- Swimsuit monokini one piece backless
- Material: 82% Polyester, 18% elastane
- Smooth, soft and comfortable fabric
- Fabric and pigments resistant to chlorine
- Slim fit fit along the waistline
- Round neckline in front
- Scoop neck
- Zig-zag couture finish
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Pattern colors: black and white
- Egyptian cats pattern, starry sky, ankh cross in the back
- Goth style, witch, esoteric
- Plus size swimwear
- The leggings
- The skater dress
- The t-shirt
- The crop-top
Machine washable at low temperature, do not iron.
Please check the measurement chart before ordering your size.
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|
You may also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection